- Referenced in 0 articles
- package HDoutliers: Leland Wilkinson’s Algorithm for Detecting Multidimensional Outliers. An implementation of an algorithm...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Structured EigTool Structured singular values and pseudospectra play...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...