- Referenced in 33 articles
- data. We describe a tool for compressing XML data, with applications in data exchange ... archiving, which usually achieves about twice the compression ratio of gzip at roughly the same ... order to apply them to heterogeneous XML data: it uses zlib, the library function...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Trees algorithm which compresses the tree structure of XML documents. For more information see: Markus...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Important new classes of attacks: Wavelet compression (jpeg2000 based on JASPER); Projective transformations, modeling ... Watson metric. 3) Output in a flexible XML format and generation of HTML result tables...
- Referenced in 1 article
- this paper we argue that its XML-based exchange format has several drawbacks. These drawbacks ... also designed to be compact (a compression factor of around six with real-world datasets...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- GC 2: a generational conservative garbage collector for...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...