- Referenced in 2 articles
- incremental code mobility and update. The eXtensible Markup Language (XML) was originally defined to represent ... fragments of XML code, which enables novel code migration and update paradigms. The XMILE approach...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- both content and structure of the XML documents, hence it has a performance advantage over ... content or structure. ViST supports dynamic index update, and it relies solely on B+ Trees...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- propose APEX, an adaptive path index for XML data. APEX does not keep all paths ... nice property that it can be updated incrementally according to the changes of query workloads ... performance gap increasing with the irregularity of XML data...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- code development is centered on common XML and HDF5 data formats, libraries to simplify ... quantum Monte Carlo (QMC) using non-local updates, extended ensemble simulations, exact and full diagonalization...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- rule-based language for querying and manipulating XML data. The model-theoretic semantics of XPath ... declarative specification how the database should be updated: when used in rule heads, XPath filters...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- middleware, content syndication, and generalized routing of XML data. The technology pages provide more information ... XMPP RFCs in 2004 and updated RFCs in 2011 (see the history page for more...
- Referenced in 1 article
- system. In this paper, we develop an XML Document Centric Workflow Management System (XDoC-WFMS ... that performs document management (i.e., retrieving, concurrent updating, and transferring documents). The XDoC-WFMS supports ... workflow, flexible and dynamic management of XML documents, micro-agent based event and exception handling...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- large controlled vocabularies derived from ontologies; regularly updated dictionaries through automatic curation followed ... numbers); full text annotation in XML, HTML or PDF format; patent annotation...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- eXist: An open source native XML database. With...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- TIMBER: A native XML database. This paper describes...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...