- Referenced in 1 article
- XPEB: This R package implements the cross-population empirical Bayes method, XPEB, described in Coram ... AJHG 2015. XPEB takes as input P-value summary statistics from two GWAS, a target ... population to compute local false discovery rates. XPEB also estimates the degree of overlap...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- HAPGEN2: simulation of multiple disease SNPs. Motivation: Performing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GCTA: a tool for genome-wide complex trait...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- METASOFT is a free, open-source meta-analysis...