- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- XSearch: A neuralnetwork based tool for components search...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- TIMBER: A native XML database. This paper describes...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Automatic web information extraction in the ROADRUNNER system...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- MONA implementation secrets. The MONA tool provides an...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The Penn Treebank Project annotates naturally-occuring text...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- RelView and Rath -- two systems for dealing with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- RFuzzy: Syntax, semantics and implementation details of a...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TAX: A tree algebra for XML. Querying XML...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- TOY: A Multiparadigm Declarative System. TOY is the...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- XCentric: logic programming for XML processing. Here we...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Search RDF data with SPARQL: SPARQL and the...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- XIRQL: A query language for information retrieval in...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- XSEarch: A semantic search engine for XML. XSEarch...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- XMill: an efficient compressor for XML data. We...