- Referenced in 27 articles
- invariants, dimensions, plethysms, S-function operations, Young diagrams and their hook lengths...
- Referenced in 1 article
- genyoungtabtikz: a LaTeX package for Young diagrams. This is a LaTeX package for drawing Young ... diagrams and tableaux, inspired by the youngtab package by Volker Börchers and Stefan Gieseke. genyoungtabtikz ... this package, such as Young tabloids, e-residue diagrams, diagrams with extra-wide or -high...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rief information on new features of KORALZ version...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...