- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...