- Referenced in 13 articles
- partitions, compositions, permutations, words, Young tableaux, divided differences, (non-commutative) symmetric functions and Schubert polynomials...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- some aspect of Lie groups or symmetric functions and yet do not wish ... Casimir invariants, dimensions, plethysms, S-function operations, Young diagrams and their hook lengths...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rief information on new features of KORALZ version...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...