- Referenced in 1 article
- Maps: Numerical Implementation and Computer Assisted Error Bounds. We develop and implement a semi-numerical ... computations we develop a-posteriori error bounds for the approximations. Numerical implementation ... control of float- ing point round-off errors (or interval arithmetic), leads to mathematically rigorous...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- error bounds on numerical approximations of solutions of differential equations. An abstract a posteriori theorem...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...