- Referenced in 20 articles
- Verifiable agent interaction in abductive logic programming: the SCIFF framework. SCIFF is a framework thought ... equipped with a semantics based on abductive logic programming; SCIFF’s operational component ... abductive logic programming proof procedure, also named SCIFF, for reasoning with expectations in dynamic environments...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- HYPROLOG: A new logic programming language with assumptions and abduction. We present HYPROLOG, a novel ... integration of Prolog with assumptions and abduction which is implemented in and partly borrows syntax ... Assumptions are a mechanism inspired by linear logic and taken over from Assumption Grammars...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- such as negation as failure, abductive reasoning and modal logic systems, on MGTP. These techniques ... MGTP as a meta-programming system for each application...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- abduction, SAT and QBF solving, and processing of formulas according to various semantics of logic ... programming can be expressed and integrated in this framework. The objective of the system...
- Referenced in 1 article
- called ProPPR, which further extends stochastic logic programs (SLP) to a framework that enables efficient ... inference on graphs: using an abductive second-order probabilistic logic, we show that first-order...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ACORDA, a working implementation of prospective logic programming. ACORDA is employed to model moral dilemmas ... prioriconstraints and a posteriori preferences on abductive stable models, two features available in ACORDA...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- logical theory. These answer sets are computed from the program that represents the theory ... visualisations. This is realised by resorting to abductive reasoning techniques. Kara is part of SeaLion...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SOLAR (SOL for Advanced Reasoning) is a first...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- TopLog: ILP using a logic program declarative bias...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A logic system that integrates First Order Logic...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...