- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...