- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Cmodels is a system that computes answer sets...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Satallax is an automated theorem prover for higher...