- Referenced in 1212 articles
- enabling users to employ the level of abstraction that is most appropriate for a particular...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- study can be interpreted as a broad, abstract extension of the well-studied on-line...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- main application of Otter is research in abstract algebra and formal logic. Otter...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on abstract rules. The algorithms of the automatic mesh generator ... front method. Emphasis is given to the abstract structure of the element generation rules. Several...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- written at a much higher level of abstraction than is usually possible. The language appears...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- proving systems and an appropriate level of abstraction for user-level work. The Isar formal...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Both program slicing and user extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is a static software verification tool...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for static analysis. This article describes Apron ... numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation. Its goal is threefold: provide analysis implementers with ... ready-to-use numerical abstractions under a unified API, encourage the research in numerical abstract ... demonstration tools to disseminate knowledge on abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- itself. It also contains an interface for abstracting PEPA models, and for model checking properties...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- reuse of code and the design of abstract data structures and algorithms...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- verification of the seL4 microkernel from an abstract specification down to its C implementation ... implementation always strictly follows our high-level abstract specification of kernel behaviour. This encompasses traditional...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- ASTREÉ Analyzer. ASTRÉE is an abstract interpretation-based static program analyzer aiming at proving automatically...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types and the function evaluation principle...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Octagon Abstract Domain Library is a free library for manipulating special kinds of polyhedra called ... library is targeted at static analysis by abstract interpretation (look for a short introduction ... abstract interpretation on my PhD. advisor page). The theoretical work behind this library was done ... publication is an article entitled The Octagon Abstract Domain. This library is a work...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- relation to a quite comprehensive, abstract definition...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Haskell encourage the programmer to build abstractions by composing functions. A good compiler must inline...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- search procedures at a high level of abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization ... COMET, that supports both modeling and search abstractions in the spirit of constraint programming. After...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- revolutionary Vivado® Design Suite to All Programmable Abstractions - Xilinx, along with its ecosystem of Alliance...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- security protocol in a simple, abstract language, and produce a CSP description of the same...