- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS. We present here...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...