- Referenced in 2 articles
- techniques, such as life data analysis, accelerated life testing, reliability block diagrams and FMEAs. Broadly...
- Referenced in 1 article
- purely empirical product development based on the testing of real-world prototypes is recognized ... service life – and thus allows efficient, cost-effective development. In order to accelerate the development...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Linkages: A tool for the construction of multivariate...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...