- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Moby/DC -- A tool for model-checking parametric real...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks. The issue...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- PREVAIL: A proof environment for VHDL descriptions The...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Darwin is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...