- Referenced in 2756 articles
- offers all of the distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality ... adding its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed information down...
- Referenced in 817 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing ... Simulink is integrated with MATLAB®, providing immediate access to an extensive range of tools that...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ACTS programme, which deals with access control by the use of multimodal identification of human...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- developed at the Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering of The University of Sheffield ... order to make GA’s accessible to the control engineer within the framework...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 110 articles
- primarily for the analysis and synthesis of control systems, with an emphasis on quantifying ... also gives MATLAB® users access to recent developments in control theory, namely H∞ optimal control...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- including objects, subclassing, dynamic type tests, access control, and exceptions. This paper defines the JFlow...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- support for information flow control and access control, enforced at both compile time...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- approach is based on role-based access control with additional support for specifying authorization constraints ... used to specify information related to access control in the overall design of an application ... used to automatically generate complete access control infrastructures. Our approach can be used to improve...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- access to Reuters documentation, we describe the coding policy and quality control procedures used...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... algorithms compiled in a user friendly and accessible format: starting from different performance objectives (linear ... create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- presents AURA, a programming language for access control that treats ordinary programming constructs (e.g., integers ... authorization logic constructs (e.g., principals and access control policies) in a uniform way. AURA...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures ... Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- provides its own read-write cryptographic access control for file level sharing. Key management ... novel method of performing file random access in a cryptographic file system without...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Paragon for practical programming with information-flow control. Conventional security policies for software applications ... managing concerns on the level of access control. But standard abstraction mechanisms of mainstream programming ... once access to them has been obtained. In practice we believe that such control -- information...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- algorithms are controlled by several parameters, which provide different tradeoffs between access speed and compression...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- wide variety of security policies, including access control, information flow, provenance, and security automata ... store, equipped with a combination of access control and provenance policies. To our knowledge...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- like graphical output, keyboard handling, mouse control, file access, and network communication. The structure...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with ... algorithms discussed in this book are easily accessible from the author’s or the publisher...