- Referenced in 1170 articles
- developed in conjunction with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- first part rely on the availability and accuracy of first order, and sometimes also second...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- exact first- and second-derivative information. The accuracy of these calculations is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- dimensional equidistribution up to 32-bit accuracy, while using a working area of only ... terms. The distribution up to v bits accuracy for 1≤v≤32 is also shown...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- large, and when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that the average work...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- improved from previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good ... possible an estimate of the achieved accuracy should be given; 4. performance with respect ... implementation with respect to correctness, accuracy, and speed. Benchmarking gives also insight in the behaviour ... problems where the limit of the possible accuracy is reached...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- multiplicity identification capability and high accuracy on multiple roots without using multiprecision arithmetic, even...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- same cluster. Although it offers no accuracy guarantees, its simplicity and speed are very appealing ... augmentation improves both the speed and the accuracy of k-means, often quite dramatically...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results of high accuracy which are verified to be correct ... this type are evaluated with least-bit accuracy, i.e., there is no machine number between ... essential in many algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- image retrieval application results in increased accuracy and faster matching...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- preconditioner to have an arbitrary high accuracy, as is done with ILUs based on threshold...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and high throughput. We describe MUSCLE ... tree‐dependent restricted partitioning. The speed and accuracy of MUSCLE are compared with T‐Coffee ... highest, or joint highest, rank in accuracy on each of these sets. Without refinement, MUSCLE ... achieves average accuracy statistically indistinguishable from T‐Coffee and MAFFT, and is the fastest...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- iterations required to achieve a specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- earlier KIVA code, improving its computational accuracy and efficiency and its ease...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- iterations required to obtain a solution of accuracy ϵ is O (1/ϵ) , where each...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- problem are available to improve condition and accuracy. Condition estimates for the solution are also...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- collision integral, which guarantees spectral accuracy in velocity, coupled with several high order integrators ... splitting is used to achieve second order accuracy in space and time. Several numerical tests...