- Referenced in 1440 articles
- developed in conjunction with the book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least 10−6 in relative duality...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- first part rely on the availability and accuracy of first order, and sometimes also second...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- exact first- and second-derivative information. The accuracy of these calculations is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- dimensional equidistribution up to 32-bit accuracy, while using a working area of only ... terms. The distribution up to v bits accuracy for 1≤v≤32 is also shown...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- large, and when high accuracy is required. Numerical experiments show that the average work...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- improved from previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- same cluster. Although it offers no accuracy guarantees, its simplicity and speed are very appealing ... augmentation improves both the speed and the accuracy of k-means, often quite dramatically...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good ... possible an estimate of the achieved accuracy should be given; 4. performance with respect ... implementation with respect to correctness, accuracy, and speed. Benchmarking gives also insight in the behaviour ... problems where the limit of the possible accuracy is reached...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and high throughput. We describe MUSCLE ... tree‐dependent restricted partitioning. The speed and accuracy of MUSCLE are compared with T‐Coffee ... highest, or joint highest, rank in accuracy on each of these sets. Without refinement, MUSCLE ... achieves average accuracy statistically indistinguishable from T‐Coffee and MAFFT, and is the fastest...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- parameters allowing one to achieve a given accuracy. The optimal parabolic contour algorithm selects ... minimized. Numerical experiments are presented to show accuracy and efficiency of the proposed approach...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical solution are analyzed...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- multiplicity identification capability and high accuracy on multiple roots without using multiprecision arithmetic, even...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- iterations required to obtain a solution of accuracy ϵ is O (1/ϵ) , where each...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- desired prediction results with a high expected accuracy, as demonstrated by a series of cross...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- important capabilities for achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This general...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- iterations required to achieve a specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results of high accuracy which are verified to be correct ... this type are evaluated with least-bit accuracy, i.e., there is no machine number between ... essential in many algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language features and numerical tools...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- image retrieval application results in increased accuracy and faster matching...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- improved approximation model, which drastically improves the accuracy of the algorithm. The algorithm is implemented...