- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 1131 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...