- Referenced in 12 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling of pixel intensities and shape has proven ... interpret images. As such the active appearance model (AAM) framework has been applied...
- Referenced in 1 article
- 2D/3D Active Shape Models (ASM) and Active Appearance Models (AAM). (folder ”ActiveModels_version7...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- active learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation. An important challenge in structural ... number of calls to the numerical models. Engineering problems involve more and more complex computer ... optimisation, Kriging has just started to appear in uncertainty propagation  and reliability and studies ... prediction which can be used in active learning methods. The aim of this paper...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- deformable models such as Active Appearance Models (AAMs), Constrained Local Models (CLMs) and regression-based...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- detecting and tracking people and monitoring their activities in an outdoor environment by integrating realtime ... hands, feet, torso) and create models of people’s appearance so that they...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- includes concepts that are absent in other models and which are fundamental to LLNL codes ... application developers at LLNL that are actively contributing to it and developing new capabilities ... concepts is being refined. Additional features will appear in future releases...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- face modeling, photo-realistic animation, face recognition, etc. This database contributes to several active research ... physical parameters that affect aging appearance. The direct contribution of this data corpus for face...
- Referenced in 1 article
- node similarity. The CGC-Net utilises nuclear appearance features in addition to the spatial location ... areas of dense nuclear activity. We show that modeling the image as a graph enables...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 778 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- IF-2.0: A validation environment for component-based...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...