- Referenced in 1 article
- standard description of the serine proteases active site pattern conservation and demonstrate depth of information...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- survey genomic transcriptional activities and transcription factor binding sites at high resolution. The goal ... loci that show transcriptional or protein binding patterns of interest. Results: A two-step approach...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- families, and (iv) recognition of multiple Prosite patterns of high specificity. For FDR (i.e. conserved ... show a significant correlation with annotated active site residues. In a jackknife test, EFICAz shows...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- active site size. Results: GASS results were compared with those catalogued in the catalytic site ... compared with two other methods: amino acid pattern search for substructures and motif and catalytic...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...