- Referenced in 3 articles
- package lifecontingencies: Financial and Actuarial Mathematics for Life Contingencies. Classes and methods that allow ... user to manage life table, actuarial tables (also multiple decrements tables). Moreover, functions ... easily perform demographic, financial and actuarial mathematics on life contingencies insurances calculations are contained therein...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- which are useful for actuarial models such as pension mathematics. This package is used...
- Referenced in 1 article
- solving the basic problems of life insurance mathematics is presented. Especially in the case ... valuable in teaching and training to make actuarial concepts more transparent...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Robust optimization made easy with ROME We introduce...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- actuar: Actuarial functions , Additional actuarial science functionality, mostly...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...