- Referenced in 1052 articles
- tabu search is the ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have not been written...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- weight-update Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- linear and non-linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme ... construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening ... packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... Techniques for scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first introduced in 1961 by Hoare. Many variants have been ... most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that ... actual running time of Quicksort is adaptive with respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences ... number of element swaps performed is provably adaptive with respect to the measure Inv. More...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- JADE: adaptive differential evolution with optional external archive. A new differential evolution (DE) algorithm, JADE ... archive and updating control parameters in an adaptive manner. The DE/current-to- pbest is a generalization ... improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control parameters to appropriate values ... least comparable to, other classic or adaptive DE algorithms, the canonical particle swarm optimization...