- Referenced in 982 articles
- tabu search is the ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- weight-update Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have not been written...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme ... construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening ... packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- linear and non-linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... Techniques for scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first introduced in 1961 by Hoare. Many variants have been ... most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that ... actual running time of Quicksort is adaptive with respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences ... number of element swaps performed is provably adaptive with respect to the measure Inv. More...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- node to which the key maps. Chord adapts efficiently as nodes join and leave...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- From this new algorithm, we derive an adaptive semi-numerical version, using multi-precision interval...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive moves along the coordinate directions. It permits ... others (the Nelder-Mead method and the adaptive random search method of the reviewer), being...