- Referenced in 1057 articles
- tabu search is the ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have not been written...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- weight-update Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive ... inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- linear and non-linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme ... construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first introduced in 1961 by Hoare. Many variants have been ... most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that ... actual running time of Quicksort is adaptive with respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences ... number of element swaps performed is provably adaptive with respect to the measure Inv. More...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening ... packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control ... Techniques for scientific Applications. ALBERTA, a sequential adaptive finite-element toolbox, is being used widely ... scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive finite-element package based on ALBERTA, using...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- JADE: adaptive differential evolution with optional external archive. A new differential evolution (DE) algorithm, JADE ... archive and updating control parameters in an adaptive manner. The DE/current-to- pbest is a generalization ... improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control parameters to appropriate values ... least comparable to, other classic or adaptive DE algorithms, the canonical particle swarm optimization...