- Referenced in 20 articles
- gmres iterative solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method (rasm) as a preconditioner...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- level Restricted Additive Schwarz methods, the Finite Element Tearing and Interconnecting (FETI) method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- systems with the overlapping restricted additive Schwarz (RAS) methods. The construction of the preconditioner, called ... same communication volume per step. In addition, SchurRAS has the same degree of parallelism ... method was found to be similar to that of the multiplicative Schwarz (MS) method...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- includes ILU), and domain decomposition methods (additive and multiplicative Schwarz, Schur complement). The communication protocol...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- operations required by iterative methods and provides parallel additive Schwarz preconditioners. Parallelisation is implemented through ... range of four platforms and in addition gives illustrations of the use of the package ... current interest in the analysis of Schwarz methods. The package is available in public domain...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- issues of the advanced parallel domain decomposition methods (DDMs) for solving very large non-symmetric ... special grid subdomain. The proposed Schwarz parallel additive algorithms are based on the “total-flexible ... multi-preconditioned semi-conjugate direction methods in the Krylov block subspaces. The acceleration...
- Referenced in 1 article
- advances in biocompatible materials for additive manufacturing (AM) methods, triply periodic minimal surface (TPMS) functions ... porous scaffolds based on different mathematical functions (Schwarz-D, Schwarz-P, Gyroid, Fischer–Koch...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We present a package of parallel preconditioners which...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...