- Referenced in 27 articles
- statistically through probabilistic measurement models for linear measures to be constructed from ordinal observations. Rasch ... unidimensionality. Rasch implements stochastic Guttman ordering, conjoint additivity, Campbell concatenation, sufficiency and infinite divisibility...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 825 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- kappalab: Non-additive measure and integral manipulation functions...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 782 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PREFDIS: A multicriteria decision support system for sorting...