- Referenced in 1059 articles
- rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such as new types of constraints...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive Models: An Introduction with R”, Wood ... linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover, the book contains explanations...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- poisson regression and the Cox model. Two recent additions are the multiresponse gaussian...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- package gamlss: Generalised Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive Models , Vector generalized linear and additive models...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- package hgam: High-dimensional Additive Modelling. We propose a new sparsity-smoothness penalty for high ... dimensional generalized additive models. The combination of sparsity and smoothness is crucial for mathematical theory ... estimator for high dimensional but sparse additive models. Finally, an adaptive version of our sparsity...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Springer Verlag. Plus more recent developments. Additive survival model, semiparametric proportional odds model, fast cumulative ... stage frailty modelling. PLS for the additive risk model. Lasso in ahaz package...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- free software for estimating structured additive regression models (). In addition, functions that allow...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- models, and regression data using generalized additive models. The package also contains functions to compute...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- package gam: Generalized Additive Models. Functions for fitting and working with generalized additive models ... Hastie (eds), 1991), and ”Generalized Additive Models” (Hastie and Tibshirani...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- from set A using a set of additive value functions which result from an ordinal ... preference model built via ordinal regression is a set of all additive value functions compatible ... with the preference information. Using this model, one can define two relations ... statements cannot berepresented in terms of an additive value function...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that ... combinations of these variable types. In addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation ... analyzed according to any of the models included in the program...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient descent algorithm (boosting) for optimizing general risk functions ... learners for fitting generalized linear, additive and interaction models to potentially high-dimensional data...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- models; Calculating core consistency of PARAFAC models; Using additional diagnostic tools to evaluate the appropriate ... core and models in Tucker models; Plus additional utility functions. In addition ... indafac for PARAFAC, PARALIND for constrained PARAFAC models, jackknifing for PARAFAC...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- statistical software package for fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov ... well as other additional features). MLwiN represents multilevel models using mathematical notation including Greek...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Averaged models to Large-Eddy Simulation models. In addition, a number of specific physical models...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- gamma frailty model and Cox proportional hazard model. Clustered and recurrent survival times ... approximated cross-validation procedure. 2) Additive frailty models for proportional hazard models with two correlated...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- retrieved and modified to create additional models. These capabilities are implemented in a Microsoft Windows...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Methods for Tree Based Models: Implementation of BART: Bayesian Additive Regression Trees. We develop...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- equivalent to a forward stagewise additive modeling algorithm that minimizes a novel exponential loss...