- Referenced in 195 articles
- mesh generation are based on the advancing front method. Emphasis is given to the abstract ... structure of the element generation rules. Several techniques of mesh optimization are tested and quality...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- PANG algorithm, is based on an advancing front technique and neighboring information. Its implementation...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- algebraic solvers. Features: mesh generation using advanced front technique; anisotropic mesh adaptation; generation of local...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- tetrahedra into hexahedra. It uses an advancing front technique where the initial front consists...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- extend this idea by describing an advanced multiobjective clustering algorithm, MOCK, with the capacity ... identify good solutions from the Pareto front, and to automatically determine the number of clusters ... thorough comparison with alternative clustering techniques and we briefly summarize these results. We then present...
- Referenced in 1 article
- standard finite element method (FEM) and meshfree techniques based on the weaken-weak (W2) formulation ... also been developed based on the advancing front technique (AFT) to create triangular meshes...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- disjunctive logic programming, which offers front-ends to several advanced KR formalisms. It has been ... years, incorporating new features and relevant optimisation techniques in all modules of the engine. Nowadays...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GEOMPACK - a software package for the generation of...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...