- Referenced in 2 articles
- finite-difference algorithm to solve hyperbolic-parabolic equations (with source term). The hyperbolic terms ... include the linear advection-diffusion-reaction, Euler and Navier-Stokes equations, Fokker-Planck equations...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS. We present here...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...