- Referenced in 2 articles
- finite-difference algorithm to solve hyperbolic-parabolic equations (with source term). The hyperbolic terms ... include the linear advection-diffusion-reaction, Euler and Navier-Stokes equations, Fokker-Planck equations...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS. We present here...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...