- Referenced in 1337 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 465 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1622 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- QP: information and links related to the wonderful...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FILTRANE, a Fortran 95 filter-trust-region package...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Feel++ is a unified C++ implementation of Galerkin...
- Referenced in 797 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...