- Referenced in 14 articles
- using the attractors of Iterated Function Systems, with affine contractive mappings of a metric space ... global shape. Then, Iterated Systems are not affinely invariant (affine mappings of the elements ... system do not result in affine image of its attractor). In this ... paper a new setting, the affine invariant Iterated Function System is described in such...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...