- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...