- Referenced in 484 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Exploring discrete dynamics. The DDLab manual This book...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- NetLogo, a Multi-agent Simulation Environment. NetLogo [Wilensky...
- Referenced in 1 article
- RepastJ: A software toolkit for agent-based social...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- FinTS: Companion to Tsay (2005) Analysis of Financial...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BioWar: scalable agent-based model of bioattacks. While...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...