- Referenced in 62 articles
- include diagrams generated using an agent-oriented software engineering methodology particularly suited for implementation using...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Component-Based Software Engineering and Agent-Oriented Software Engineering, although few integrated solutions exist. This...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Programming Library. A multitude of agent-oriented software engineering frameworks exist, most of which ... users that are challenging to learn for engineers who are used to modern high-level ... adoption of agent-oriented programming by the software engineering mainstream can be facilitated, we provide...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- simpA: an agent-oriented approach for programming concurrent applications on top of Java More ... becoming part of mainstream programming and software engineering, due to several factors such ... based framework that provides programmers with agent-oriented abstractions on top of the basic ... features of the approach from a software engineering point of view, by showing some programming...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- agent-oriented approach to requirements engineering centering on the intentional characteristics of the agent. Agents ... reason about strategic relationships. Dependencies between agents give rise to opportunities as well as vulnerabilities ... analyzed using a qualitative reasoning approach. Agents consider alternative configurations of dependencies to assess their ... engineering, analyzing the social embedding of information technology, and the design of agent-based software...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Agent oriented software engineering with INGENIAS INGENIAS is...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Formalizing potential of agents. The KARO framework revisited...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- AgentSpeak is an agent-oriented programming language. It...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Moise is an organisational model for Multi-Agent...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- MetateM: An introduction. A methodology for the use...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Building your own software model checker using the...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ICARO is a software framework to implement multi...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- Erlang is a programming language used to build...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Generative communication in Linda. Generative communication is the...