- Referenced in 276 articles
- branch that models the population of interacting agents or swarms that are able to self...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- robots and industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- NetLogo, a Multi-agent Simulation Environment. NetLogo [Wilensky, 1999] is a multi-agent programming language...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- AgentSpeak is an agent-oriented programming language. It is based on logic programming ... architecture for (cognitive) autonomous agents. The language was originally called AgentSpeak(L), but became more...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- relying on the rational expectations hypothesis, wherein agents form their expectations about the future ... formed differently: on one extreme, models where agents perfectly anticipate the future; on the other ... extreme, models where agents have limited rationality or imperfect knowledge of the state ... learning process. In terms of types of agents, models solved by Dynare can incorporate consumers...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason. Jason is an Open Source interpreter ... extended version of AgentSpeak -- a logic-based agent-oriented programming language -- written in Java ... enables users to build complex multi-agent systems that are capable of operating in environments ... book provides a brief introduction to multi-agent systems and the BDI agent architecture...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Model Checker for the Verification of Multi-Agent Systems. While temporal logic in its various ... proven essential to reason about reactive systems, agent-based scenarios are typically specified by considering ... high-level agents attitudes. In particular, specification languages based on epistemic logic , or logics...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- representation, processing of natural language, simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- communications networks. AntNet is a distributed, mobile agents based Monte Carlo system that was inspired ... metaphor for solving optimization problems. AntNet’s agents, concurrently explore the network and exchange collected ... information. The communication among the agents is indirect and asynchronous, mediated by the network itself...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- KLAIM: a kernel language for agents interaction and mobility. We investigate the issue of designing ... statically checks access right violations of mobile agents. Types are used to describe the intentions...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- serve as the content language for agent communication of mathematical services on a mathematical software...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- JADE (Java Agent DEvelopment Framework) is a software Framework fully implemented in the Java language ... simplifies the implementation of multi-agent systems through a middle-ware that complies with ... even changed at run-time by moving agents from one machine to another...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- 3APL (triple-a-p-l). An Abstract Agent Programming Language. 3APL is a programming language ... implementing cognitive agents. It provides programming constructs for implementing agents’ beliefs, goals, basic capabilities (such ... practical reasoning rules through which agents’ goals can be updated or revised. The 3APL programs ... deliberates on the cognitive attitudes of that agent. The EBNF specification of 3APL...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- support run-time knowledge sharing among agents. KQML can be used as a language ... performatives, which defines the permissible operations that agents may attempt on each other’s knowledge ... develop higher-level models of inter-agent interaction such as contract nets and negotiation ... knowledge sharing through a special class of agent called communication facilitators which coordinate the interactions...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Aglets is a Java mobile agent platform and library that eases the development of agent ... based applications. An aglet is a Java agent able to autonomously and spountanously move from ... granting an high portability of both the agents and the platform. Aglets includes both ... complete Java mobile agent platform, with a stand-alone server called Tahiti, and a library...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Condor-G: A Computation Management Agent for Multi-Institutional Grids. In recent years, there...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ARock, an algorithmic framework in which multiple agents (machines, processors, or cores) update ... significantly. At each step of ARock, an agent updates a randomly selected coordinate ... date information on x. The agents share x through either global memory or communication ... writing x i is atomic, the agents can read and write x without memory locks...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- planning, an approach to high-level agent control based on concurrent program execution is considered...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- polynomial time. In R-MAX, the agent always maintains a complete, but possibly inaccurate model ... execution, it is updated based on the agent’s observations. R-MAX improves upon several...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- program specifies a situation faced by an agent; evaluating the program amounts to computing what ... rational agent would believe or do in the situation. This paper presents IBAL, a rational ... programming language for probabilistic and decision-theoretic agents. IBAL provides a rich declarative language...