- Referenced in 684 articles
- credit risk, operational risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques for financial econometricians...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- solved more cost effectively by using the aggregate power and memory of many computers...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- tiny aggregation service for ad-hoc sensor networks. We present the Tiny AGgregation (TAG) service ... aggregation in low-power, distributed, wireless environments. TAG allows users to express simple, declarative queries ... sensors. We discuss various generic properties of aggregates, and show how those properties affect...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- classes to construct highly-scalable smoothed aggregation preconditioners. ML preconditioners have been used on thousands...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- representations for words. Training is performed on aggregated global word-word co-occurrence statistics from...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- tool is able to efficiently exploit the aggregate computing power of multiple network-interconnected multi...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Iterative solution with AGgregation-based algebraic MultiGrid. AGMG implements an aggregation-based algebraic multigrid method...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- experiments. Each experiment can run over an aggregated ad-hoc computational grid/pool/cloud; start from your...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- classes of heterogeneous resources that can be aggregated using resource brokers. for solving compute...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- resources to be exploited effectively in an aggregated form. We present the Condor-G system...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- spatial data analysis, including regional aggregation by minimum spanning tree; a collection of tests...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- data , Reshape lets you flexibly restructure and aggregate data using just two functions: melt...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- package data.table: Extension of ’data.frame’. Fast aggregation of large data (e.g. 100GB in RAM), fast...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- efficiency of FSDP, SFSDP exploits the aggregated and correlative sparsity of a sensor network localization...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- GraphLog can be extended to incorporate aggregates and path summarization, and describe briefly our current...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- lean piecewise-constant interpolation, judicious node aggregation based on a new node proximity measure...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- representation suitable for optimization; and Grimp, an aggregated version of Jimple suitable for decompilation...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- heuristic selection of template directions for aggregating flowpipes. This paper describes Flow* and demonstrates...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Additive aggregation with variable interdependent parameters: the VIP analysis software. We consider the aggregation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- additive Schwarz preconditioners and applies a smoothed aggregation technique to generate a coarse-level correction...