- Referenced in 6090 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment ... structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many ... those areas of mathematics which are algebraic in nature. The overview provides a summary...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well ... large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview and the description ... groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- software that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation ... Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- possibly singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear ... algebra routines the user has the choice to link the code with DC_DECSOL...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists ... engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced by a collaborative effort involving many ... solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output of expressions...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra is assumed. In its role...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- limited bifurcation analysis of algebraic systems of the form...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 854 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number ... mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic numbers...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...