- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Logic programming with functions and predicates: The language...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Miranda: A non-strict functional language with polymorphic...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Kernel-LEAF: A logic plus functional language. Kernel...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- LEGO is an interactive proof development system (proof...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The ITP tool is a theorem prover that...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Powercrust Software. This is a C implementation of...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- PARLOG: Parallel programming in logic. PARLOG is a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- TREX Tree Regular Expressions for XML. TREX has...