- Referenced in 82 articles
- load balancing job system. Fast graph and matroid based algorithms allow for the identification ... optionally, Fermat to perform manipulations of algebraic expressions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Matroid Filtrations and Computational Persistent Homology. This technical report introduces a novel approach to efficient ... computation in homological algebra over fields, with particular emphasis on computing the persistent homology ... novel relationship between discrete Morse theory, matroid theory, and classical matrix factorizations. We provide background...
- Referenced in 1 article
- space of all algebraic curves in Y which tropicalize to C. This library provides procedures ... balanced polyhedral fans, contained in two-dimensional matroidal fans trop(Y) where ... Here K is any algebraically closed field...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mods out projective transformations. It is inherently algebraic, arising as the positive part ... slack ideals of convex polytopes and matroids. Slack ideals are often difficult to compute...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Due to a detailed description of the underlying...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...