- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This short presentation describes the knowledge representation paradigm...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CRYPTIM: Graphs as tools for symmetric encryption. A...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Algorithm AS 127. Generation of random orthogonal matrices...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- JavaView is a 3D geometry viewer and a...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- In this paper, we give a straight forward...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SparsePOP: a sparse semidefinite programming relaxation of polynomial...