- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems of the form ... possibly singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order conditions are considered Concerning the linear...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded ... mathematical objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- tools -- a MATLAB package of algebraic iterative reconstruction methods. We present a MATLAB package with ... implementations of several algebraic iterative reconstruction (AIR) methods for discretizations of inverse problems. These ... problem. Two classes of methods are implemented: Algebraic reconstruction techniques and simultaneous iterative reconstruction techniques ... medical and seismic tomography. For each iterative method, a number of strategies are available...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features ... example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list of features ... library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- modular, parallel C++ library for finite element methods research and development. Conceptually, MFEM ... that of MATLAB for linear algebra methods. In particular, MFEM supports a wide variety ... used as a ”finite element to linear algebra translator”, since it can take a problem...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MultiGrid. AGMG implements an aggregation-based algebraic multigrid method. This method solves algebraic systems ... second order elliptic PDEs. The method is however purely algebraic and may be tested...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- package that extends the computer algebra system REDUCE to a computer logic system ... theorem provers, the methods applied know about the underlying algebraic theory and make...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- arithmetic components. We are convinced that algebraic methods are more suited and we believe that...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- object-oriented MATLAB that extends familiar powerful methods of numerical computation involving numbers to continuous ... also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- combination with our formal linear algebra methods environment (FLAME) approach to deriving such families ... dozens of algorithms for a single linear algebra operation can be derived, verified...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular the standard...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- conjugate gradient method for the solution of a system of linear algebraic equations with ... matrix are studied. The basis of these method forms various investigations of the BiCG part...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- presents a general mathematical formulation of RB methods, analyzes their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses ... implementation aspects, and highlights their built-in algebraic and geometric structures. More specifically, the authors ... posteriori error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- been a recent resurgence of interest in algebraic multigrid (AMG). AMG is attractive in that ... task, however. While much of the AMG method parallelizes readily, the process of coarse-grid ... Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera, J. Rollin, H. Simon ... draw conclusion regarding the efficacy of the method. Finally, we indicate the current directions...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- cosets of groups operating on sets, new methods for colouring orbits and determining automorphism groups ... MOLGEN).par The algorithm relies on algebraic methods rather than combinatorial considerations and allows ... structural analysis of chemical compounds. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- linear evolution equations is described. The method is usually extremely tedious to use by hand ... package ATFM that deals with the tedious algebra and outputs directly the required solutions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- paper describes applications of a computer algebra method, differential elimination, to applied mathematics problems mostly ... which is embedded in the MAPLE computer algebra software, and the BLAD libraries which...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- system of non-linear algebraic equations. The method used to obtain the solution...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- algebra technology to solve very large optimization problems orders of magnitude faster than traditional methods...