- Referenced in 3189 articles
- provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus ... quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization ... solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output of expressions ... formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi-algebraic sets using CADs. QEPCAD ... implementation of quantifier elimination by partial cylindrical algebraic decomposition due orginally to Hoon Hong ... others. It is an interactive command-line program written in C/C++, and based...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- program. A method to reduce the length of the equations for large bilinear algebraic systems ... studied. An overview of the computer algebra program CRACK used in this paper is given ... equations is presented. The program CRACK is a computer algebra package written in REDUCE...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations ... further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- algebra system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields and global function fields ... Berlin. KANT is a program library for computations in algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function ﬁelds...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- DISCOVERER: a tool for solving semi-algebraic systems; Program Verification by Using DISCOVERER. Recent advances ... program verification indicate that various verification problems can be reduced to semi-algebraic system ... specific problems. To overcome the bottleneck of program verification with a symbolic approach...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- present the computer program Feyn Calc for automatic algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes. The purpose ... renormalizable gauge theories. We have used the program to calculate tree level diagrams as well ... package is written in the computer algebra languages Macsyma as well as Mathematica allowing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Nielsen algorithm in the algebraic programming system...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program that searches for finite models of first ... finite algebras. Mace4 performs better on equational problems than our previous model-searching program Mace2...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- definition. Sparse Nonlinear Programming exploits state-of-the-art sparse linear algebra technology to solve ... efficiently on desktop computers. The Sparse Nonlinear Programming software is available as an integral part...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- provide extensive algebraic capabilities and a simple programming language but instead accepts a given language ... extends it by a set of algebraic capabilities. Perplexed? Feel free to read this paper...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Computations in APS. An algebraic programming system (APS) integrates four main paradigms of computations: procedural...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version of the library...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SACLIB [4,7] library of computer algebra programs, originally derived from SAC-2 , contains ... SACLIB 2.1 routines for computations with real algebraic numbers ; the same routines are also ... used extensively in weakly typed computer algebra systems such as SACLIB. We will demonstrate SACLIB ... SACLIB 3.0 beta from C programs, all SACLIB functions are available with C linkage. Such...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- alone package, but requires an algebraic engine. The program was originally developed for MapleV.GRTensorII runs...