- Referenced in 978 articles
- only a basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra is assumed. In its role...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy ... Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra. Matrices as well as matrix generation software ... Tools for Evaluation of Mathematical and Statistical Software which ... focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- adds a variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface ... also used as the basis for statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- simple statistics on a matrix, plotting a matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- threaded Linear Algebra, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFT), Vector Math and Statistics functions. Through a single...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- honest course in probability and statistics. Finally, let us note that the book includes some ... appendix is devoted to some matrix algebra...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation ... quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic statistics...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- toric ideals studied have applications to algebraic statistics. The authors do a great ... area and to the applications in algebraic statistics. Throughout the paper, the authors effectively...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- settings and includes several underlying statistical, optimization, and linear algebra primitives. Shipped with Spark, MLlib...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- toric ideals involved in applications to algebraic statistics. We close with several open problems...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix maths) aiming towards a good balance between ... well as a subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Various matrix decompositions are provided through...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Rcpp Armadillo is a templated C++ linear algebra library (by Conrad Sanderson) that aims towards ... well as a subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Various matrix decompositions are provided through...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- many external systems for computer algebra, numerical analysis, and statistics. New presentation styles...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- only of basic calculus, matrix algebra and elementary statistics. This third edition contains detailed instructions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package algstat: Algebraic statistics in R. algstat provides functionality for algebraic statistics in R. Current...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Randomized Numerical Linear Algebra. Matrices are ubiquitous in computer science, statistics, and applied mathematics...