- Referenced in 9880 articles
- Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica is renowned...
- Referenced in 2746 articles
- what you think may be a new algorithm for checking that a file of medical ... records, your algorithm takes 0, 1, 3, 5, 9, 11, 14, 17, 25, ... steps ... check if someone has discovered this algorithm before? You decide to ask the OEIS ... sorting by list merging”, a well-known algorithm. The entry directs you to Section...
- Referenced in 2578 articles
- empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms. The archive was created as an ftp archive...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Science Foundation since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded ... rings with a monomial ordering. The core algorithms are accessible through a versatile high level...
- Referenced in 1239 articles
- book Accuracy and Stability of Numerical Algorithms (SIAM, Second edition, August ... underlying mathematics and many of the algorithms and matrices (it also describes many...
- Referenced in 1178 articles
- standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora’s Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such...
- Referenced in 1483 articles
- formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms and theorems together with an environment...
- Referenced in 1299 articles
- significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind that...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization. L-BFGS ... limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds ... this case performs similarly to its predecessor, algorithm L-BFGS (Harwell routine VA15). The algorithm...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- complete generality and confine our scope to algorithms that are easy to implement ... used to demonstrate the behavior of optimization algorithms. Chapter 7 introduces implicit filtering, a technique ... noise level in the function. Direct search algorithms, including the Nelder-Mead, multidirectional search ... Hooke-Jeves algorithms are discussed in Chapter 8. Again, the latter two chapters conclude with...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- Implementation Challenges address questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly ... unrealistic: experimentation can provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings ... algorithmic questions closer to the original problems that motivated theoretical work. It also tests many ... methods of testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step in technology...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- many different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques for solving it, some well...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have ... gradients are sparse. We discuss an SQP algorithm that uses a smooth augmented Lagrangian merit ... Lagrangian and uses a reduced-Hessian algorithm (SQOPT) for solving the QP subproblems...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data...