- Referenced in 87 articles
- irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. The irace package implements the iterated racing ... main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding the most appropriate settings given ... implemented in R. Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing, F-race. Relevant literature ... irace package, Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. Technical Report TR/IRIDIA/2011-004, IRIDIA, Université libre...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification of performance-optimizing parameter settings ... describe an automatic framework for this algorithm configuration problem. More formally, we provide methods ... family of local-search-based algorithm configuration procedures and present novel techniques for accelerating them ... considerable effort. Nevertheless, using our automated algorithm configuration procedures, we achieved substantial and consistent performance...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- SMAC: Sequential Model-based Algorithm Configuration. SMAC (sequential model-based algorithm configuration) is a versatile...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- solver strategies. We used an automated algorithm configuration procedure to find instantiations of SATenstein that ... previous state of the art in SLS algorithms; for many benchmark distributions, our new solvers...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- runner is a scripting environment to run algorithms in batch mode; finally, GenLab ... user interface that allows users to configure an algorithm, to execute it interactively...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- schedulers) for design and evaluation of scheduling algorithms. It provides a comprehensive facility for creating ... processing capability, configuration, and availability. The resource brokers use scheduling algorithms or policies for mapping...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- oriented matroids. For example, for a point configuration one can compute the chirotope, components ... triangulations, enumerate all triangulations. The core algorithms implemented in TOPCOM are described, and implentation issues...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- stands for Multi Configuration Time Dependent Hartree. MCTDH is a general algorithm to solve...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- AClib: a benchmark library for algorithm configuration. The goal of AClib is to define ... standard benchmarks for algorithm configuration in order to provide a solid foundation for empirical science...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Mathematica. xAct implements state-of-the-art algorithms for fast manipulations of indices ... General Relativity. It is highly programmable and configurable. Since its first public release in March...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SpySMAC: Automated Configuration and Performance Analysis of SAT Solvers. Most modern SAT solvers expose ... consequence several automated algorithm configuration methods have been developed for this purpose. Although automatic algorithm...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm is proposed for object configuration, along with a simple Bayesian...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- prototyping of verified, executable algorithms. Moreover, it can be configured to fine-tune the result ... tool is able to automatically instantiate generic algorithms, which greatly simplifies the implementation of executable...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- general-purpose multi/many objective optimisation algorithm, requiring minimal initial configuration...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- system’s test scenarios. Examples are system configuration parameters, user inputs and other external events ... system. The AETG system uses new combinatorial algorithms to generate test sets that cover...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- both hardware, which uses parallel processing technology configured with 256 MB of memory, and software ... KORBX linear programming software system contains four algorithms which are variations of the interior point...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- first overall description of GlobSol’s algorithm. Giving advice on use, we point out strengths ... approaches. Through examples, we show how to configure and use GlobSol...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- algorithm to assess stability against ideal ballooning modes in general three-dimensional magnetic configurations...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- available learning algorithms and corresponding optimizations. Its modular structure allows users to configure their...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- configuration checking (CC) for SAT. The CC strategy results in a simple local search algorithm ... called configuration checking with aspiration (CCA). The CCA heuristic leads to an improved algorithm called...