- Referenced in 70 articles
- describe an automatic framework for this algorithm configuration problem. More formally, we provide methods ... performance on a given class of problem instances by varying a set of ordinal and/or ... family of local-search-based algorithm configuration procedures and present novel techniques for accelerating them...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding the most appropriate settings given ... instances of an optimization problem. It builds upon the race package by Birattari ... implemented in R. Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing, F-race. Relevant literature ... irace package, Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. Technical Report TR/IRIDIA/2011-004, IRIDIA, Université libre...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Mathematica. xAct implements state-of-the-art algorithms for fast manipulations of indices ... General Relativity. It is highly programmable and configurable. Since its first public release in March ... solved a number of hard problems...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- solutions to unconstrained and constrained global optimization problems. After briefly reviewing some of these techniques ... first overall description of GlobSol’s algorithm. Giving advice on use, we point out strengths ... approaches. Through examples, we show how to configure and use GlobSol...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- both hardware, which uses parallel processing technology configured with 256 MB of memory, and software ... KORBX linear programming software system contains four algorithms which are variations of the interior point ... primal, dual, primal-dual, and power series algorithms were empirically evaluated ... calibration purposes, a set of smaller test problems were also run using MPSX...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving ... nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision variables ... covers the solution set of a given problem by means of rectangular regions from ... real Euclidean space. It can prove the problem insatisfiability by calculating an empty covering. Under...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- problems and evolutionary algorithms, and facilitates tool maintenance. A wide variety of configuration options ... cooperation of a set of evolutionary algorithms. The aim of the new model ... most current evolutionary algorithms operate. This way, a wider range of problems can be tackled ... demonstrated by configuring standard and self-adaptive models for test problems and real-world applications...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- proposed to choose the best data configuration in terms of processing phase time according ... codes using iterative solvers in unstructured grid problems. This method is realized as a suite ... techniques and variations of matrix-vector product algorithm. Results have been demonstrating the great flexibility ... distributed memory platforms in which different data configurations can coexist...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- synthesis and evaluation of a variety of algorithms. In addition to these, the toolkit incorporates ... problem and scheduling models, and also for monitoring the run-time behaviour and configuring ... parameters of heuristic search algorithms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- collection of algorithms that are commonly used to solve medical image registration problems. The modular ... elastix allows the user to quickly configure, test, and compare different registration methods...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- algorithm to assess stability against ideal ballooning modes in general three-dimensional magnetic configurations ... performs this assessment by solving an eigenvalue problem in the form of a linear second...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Data Grids mostly deal with large computational problems that in turn require evaluating and mining ... access. par Within this paper, several replication algorithms are studied. This is achieved using ... strategies can be studied under different Grid configurations. The goal is to explore the stability...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- algorithm is described which greatly improves stability as well as performance in plasticity problems ... PRONTO are cast in an unrotated configuration defined using the rotation determined from the polar ... deformation gradient. An accurate incremental algorithm was developed to determine this rotation and is described...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- area of numerical methods for optimization problems that are needed to compute parameters ... least square fit. The mathematical configurations that must be provided by the system analyst ... book contains a CD with numerical algorithms presented in the book giving to the reader...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- free graph realization problems: An SDP-based divide-and-conquer algorithm for large-scale noisy ... free graph realization. We propose the DISCO algorithm for graph realization in ℝ d , given ... distances as inputs. Our divide-and-conquer algorithm works as follows. When a group ... configurations are improved by gradient descent refinement. The algorithm is applied to the problem...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- constitutes a serious computational problem. This paper presents an algorithm that implements Simulated Annealing ... point-wise translations to locate the optimal configuration. Explicit implementation details are given for least...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- framework for designing algorithms for finding the most probable (MAP) configuration in graphical models. However ... many real-world inference problems, the typical decomposition has a large integrality ... consistency. Earlier work showed that cluster-pursuit algorithms, which iteratively introduce cycle and other higherorder...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- efficient algorithms for several problems in computational algebraic geometry. See installation and configuration for instructions...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- user interface that allows users to configure an algorithm, to execute it interactively ... study: the resolution of the 0/1 knapsack problem by means of evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- deal with two major problems in metric multidimensional scaling-configuration of objects and determination ... object configuration-within a Bayesian framework. A Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm is proposed...