- Referenced in 1227 articles
- power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- with the method of lines, the algorithm is designed for numerically solving FODE with ... effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing its numerical results for $alpha...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind that ... equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- graph is investigated. A new algorithmic design aimed at reducing the size of the associated...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- paper is intended for two audiences: algorithm designers, researchers who want to see what ... current generation of algorithms; and, challenge designers, who want to see what we as organisers ... challenges. To analyse the performance of submitted algorithms on the VOC datasets we introduce...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- progress of an iteration. For the iterative algorithms a convergence tolerance is hard-coded ... codes are designed for simplicity and readability rather than maximum efficiency. Algorithmic options such...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- administered test of face-recognition algorithms. The test was designed to: (1) allow a direct...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- reduced-Hessian algorithm (SQOPT) for solving the QP subproblems. It is designed for problems with...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- implementation of such algorithms. It is designed both for general mixed integer optimization problems ... cutting plane and column generation within one algorithm framework. Simple reuse ... code and the design of abstract data structures and algorithms are met by object oriented...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- like genetic algorithms, scatter search is founded on the premise that systematic designs and methods ... compete with the best-known training algorithms in terms of training quality while keeping...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous ... analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms. The archive was created as an ftp archive ... current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur Asuncion and David...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- implications for the design and implementation of large-scale optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- certain parallel independent set algorithms and the application of heuristic designed to insure the quality ... from a prototype serial version of the algorithm. In this paper we describe an implementation ... parallel AMG code, using the algorithm of A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout ... certain modifications to the basic schemes, designed to address specific performance issues. We present numerical...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Ultimately, we hope that it helps algorithm designers focus on tasks that are more scientifically...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- this paper is given and the algorithm designed to length-reduce differential equations is presented...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying ... range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- widely used as a tool for algorithm design and comparison. We first discuss...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- space can be leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds...