- Referenced in 168 articles
- various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous ... analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- learning community for the empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms. The archive was created ... current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur Asuncion and David...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- rootfinder. We present the design, analysis, and implementation of an algorithm for the computation ... arbitrary number of digits. The algorithm has been designed to deal also with numerically hard...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- free Matlab toolbox for design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear ... guaranteed by the extensive library of algorithms from the field of computational geometry and multi...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations of numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory ... libraries, SLICOT provides methods for the design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas ... behind the library are: 1. usefulness of algorithms; 2. robustness, algorithms must either return reliable...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Quantification, and Sensitivity Analysis, The Dakota (Design Analysis Kit for Optimization and Terascale Applications) toolkit ... between simulation codes and iterative analysis methods. Dakota contains algorithms for optimization with gradient ... nonlinear least squares methods; and sensitivity/variance analysis with design of experiments and parameter study methods...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning algorithms based on different approaches: Pittsburgh, Michigan ... techniques, allowing it to perform a complete analysis of any learning model in comparison ... existing software tools. Moreover, KEEL has been designed with a double goal: research and educational...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- software library for performing bifurcation analysis of large-scale applications. The source code has been ... April 19, 2002. The algorithms in LOCA are being designed as part of an ongoing ... Laboratories in Albuquerque into scalable stability analysis algorithms. When implemented with an application code, LOCA ... LOCA (which is written in ”C”) is designed to drive application codes that use Newton...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- this field concerns the design and analysis of algorithms for solving problems involving polynomial computations...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational use. Source ... wide range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical ... Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- gene expression data for design and analysis of structure learning algorithms. Background: The development ... subject in bioinformatics research. Validation of these algorithms requires benchmark data sets for which ... data sets of the appropriate size and design are usually not available, there...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- This group of functions implements algorithms for design and analysis of probability surveys. The functions...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- machine learning toolbox, called SHOGUN, which is designed for unified large-scale learning ... learning, linear discriminant analysis, and more. Most of the specific algorithms are able to deal...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- space can be leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds ... network localization, camera network registration, independent component analysis, metric learning, dimensionality reduction...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- market-leading solution for structural design and optimization. Based on finite-element and multi-body ... technology, and through advanced analysis and optimization algorithms, OptiStruct helps designers and engineers rapidly develop...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- programming language designed for the development of self-validating numerical algorithms. Such algorithms deliver results ... need to perform an error analysis by hand for these calculations. For example, self-validating ... Other ACRITH-XSC features have been specifically designed for numerical purposes: numeric constant and data ... exact dot product is essential in many algorithms to attain high accuracy.\parThe main language...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- interpreter, advanced statistical analysis (multi-dimensional histogramming, fitting, minimization, cluster finding algorithms) and visualization tools ... dynamically linked in. The OO database design has been optimized for parallel access (reading...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- recursive, algorithms for various important aspects of identification, estimation, nonstationary time series analysis and signal ... processing, adaptive forecasting and automatic control system design. These have been developed between...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- simulation and analysis algorithms. With extensive usage in analog/RF/mixed-signal IC design, cell and memory characterization...