- Referenced in 6166 articles
- publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language ... computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- various communities (sometimes under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database ... this survey, we review selected approaches, algorithms, and results on shortest-path queries from these...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design ... significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind that...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- procedures to take advantage of recent engineering and algorithmic advances. CVC4 is intended...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- 2002a]. New in this version is an algorithm for learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c ... like search engines and recommender systems. Futhermore, this version includes an algorithm for training large...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... variants of the Davis-Putnam (DP) search algorithm. In this paper we describe the development ... which achieves significant performance gains through careful engineering of all aspects of the search - especially...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Reveal, a general reverse engineering algorithm for inference of genetic network architectures. Given the immanent ... transition tables. We implemented this REVerse Engineering ALgorithm (REVEAL) in a C program, and found...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- ARACNE: an algorithm for the reconstruction of gene regulatory networks in a mammalian cellular context ... computational methods for the genome-wide ”reverse engineering” of such networks have been successful only ... genomes. Here we present ARACNE, a novel algorithm, using microarray expression profiles, specifically designed ... problem that has challenged existing reverse engineering algorithms. This approach should enhance our ability...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments ... underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- core engine of Channelflow is a spectral CFD1) algorithm for integrating the Navier-Stokes equations ... This engine drives a number of higher-level algorithms that (for example) compute equilibria, traveling...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- with many applications in controls engineering and mathematics. The algorithm was created and refined here...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- tool features three model checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs ... range of systems, including randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- MATLAB efficient solvers for problems in engineering. The algorithms implemented in MatSol library are based...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- apply the algorithm to several datasets from chemometrics and engineering...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- NetworKit is also a testbed for algorithm engineering and contains novel algorithms from recently published...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- require careful effort in engineering features used by learning algorithms. Recent research in the broader...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide an online ... statistics, as well as quantitative researchers in engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- partial differential equations (PDEs) arising from engineering and applied sciences, such as PDEs depending ... their fundamental theoretical properties, discusses the related algorithmic and implementation aspects, and highlights their built...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers such ... engineers to exploit a natural approach to encoding so-called blocked algorithms, which achieve high...