- Referenced in 600 articles
- algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- algorithm. The JDQR algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case A is sparse...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It has been widely observed that there ... automated approach for constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that use so-called empirical...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- given accuracy. The optimal parabolic contour algorithm selects the region in which the numerical inversion...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- arbitrary bilinear form B. Two user-selectable algorithms for the Clifford product are implemented: cmulNUM...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- sparked much research into developing algorithms for them. Parallelizing AMG is a difficult task, however ... selection, in particular, is fundamentally sequential in nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm ... Henson and J. E. Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera ... selection of coarse-grid points, based on modifications of certain parallel independent set algorithms...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- family makes it possible for the algorithm to select at each step the most efficient...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- from various communities (sometimes under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database ... well. In this survey, we review selected approaches, algorithms, and results on shortest-path queries...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- WWW/FTP sites that include calls for participation, algorithm implementations, instance generators, bibliographies, and other electronic ... DIMACS book series; these contain selected papers from the workshops that culminate each challenge...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algorithms and for practitioners to apply selected algorithms to solve their real-world problems...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- consistent model selection. This novel variable selection algorithm, referred to as the Bolasso, is compared...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SelInv --- An Algorithm for Selected Inversion of a Sparse Symmetric Matrix. We describe an efficient ... implementation of an algorithm for computing selected elements of a general sparse symmetric matrix...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- indexing, redundancy elimination, semantic selection and saturation algorithms. Redundancy elimination implemented in iProver include: dismatching...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- ASlib: a benchmark library for algorithm selection. The task of algorithm selection involves choosing ... over a set of instances. The algorithm selection problem is attracting increasing attention from researchers ... introduce a standardized format for representing algorithm selection scenarios and a repository that contains ... study that builds and evaluates algorithm selection models through a common interface. The results display...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- EMOA: multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume. The hypervolume measure (or SS metric ... comparing the results of evolutionary multiobjective optimisation algorithms (EMOA). The new idea ... state EMOA is proposed that features a selection operator based on the hypervolume measure combined ... concept of non-dominated sorting. The algorithm’s population evolves to a well-distributed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- data. It includes an automated item selection algorithm, and various checks of model assumptions...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- different algorithmic options of NLPQL on a collection of test problems (115 hand-selected...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- cosine packets. A variety of algorithms and tools for selecting transforms are available, including...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- guide potential users in the selection of an appropriate algorithm and to provide a test...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- claspfolio 2: advances in algorithm selection for answer set programming. Building on the award-winning ... that integrates several different portfolio-based algorithm selection approaches and techniques. The claspfolio 2 solver ... framework supports various feature generators, solver selection approaches, solver portfolios, as well as solver-schedule ... comparing and combining existing portfolio-based algorithm selection approaches and techniques in a single, unified...