- Referenced in 1463 articles
- convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II ... programs tend to become very large and complex. We believe that this is best done...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing ... real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- implementation of the JDQR algorithm. The JDQR algorithm can be used for computing ... real or complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- problems such as expressiveness and complexity, and discuss algorithmic properties. Moreover, we present some important ... unbounded federated queries and the high computational complexity of the evaluation problem for queries including...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Gröbner fan. Gfan contains algorithms for computing this complex for general ideals and specialized algorithms...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- composed together to implement complex algorithms with concise, readable source code. By describing your computation...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- automated method for finding molecular complexes in large protein interaction networks. Results: This paper ... describes a novel graph theoretic clustering algorithm, ”Molecular Complex Detection” (MCODE), that detects densely connected ... protein interaction networks that may represent molecular complexes. The method is based on vertex weighting ... which correspond to known protein complexes. The algorithm is not affected by a known high...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- also shown to be good. An algorithm is also given that checks the primitivity ... characteristic polynomial of MT with computational complexity O(p 2 ) where p is the degree ... merits are due to the efficient algorithms that are unique to polynomial calculations over...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- require implementing different data structures and algorithms. A complex set of computational methods is needed...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- whole range of algorithms already implemented can be applied to complex problems. In this paper...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices, in both single and double precision ... LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that is better...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- based algorithms which have theoretical guarantee of correctness. It can robustly handle arbitrary complex ... freely available. This article presents the essential algorithms and techniques used to develop TetGen...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- sets, search and rules to better express algorithms, programming language. This paper presents a programming ... ways in which to express complex algorithmic patterns with few elegant lines. To achieve...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- First, we describe the composition of complex numerical algorithms from smaller components which are usable...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- wish to be encumbered with complex algorithms. The objective of Schur is to supply results ... with the complexity of the algorithms hidden from view so that the user can effectively...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Phase Retrieval via Wirtinger Flow: Theory and Algorithms. We study the problem of recovering ... measurements; specifically, we wish to reconstruct a complex-valued signal x of C^n about ... problem as well as a concrete solution algorithm. In a nutshell, this algorithm starts with ... complexity, much like in a gradient descent scheme. The main contribution is that this algorithm...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- highly optimized numerical BLAS routines. Since many algorithms have been reduced to use matrix multiplication ... able to prove an optimal theoretical complexity ... this paper shows that those optimal complexity algorithms, such as LSP factorization, rank determinant...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- constructing accurate RB spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation ... strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both a priori ... allows the reader to easily implement the algorithms illustrated throughout the text. The book will...